Seasons in the Park, one of the Top 5 Vancouver Restaurants with a View (and one that has been re-vamping its image from “traditional fine dining” to the more youthful, vital “enjoy wine on our rustic patio or grab an informal lunch while atop Queen Elizabeth Park“) is hosting a Brewmasters Dinner with Granville Island Brewery on March 6.
The first event of its kind at Seasons, the Brewmasters Dinner showcases award-winning beers from Vancouver’s Granville Island Brewery paired with seasonal, signature dishes from Seasons in the Park. Granville Island Brewmaster Vern Lambourne will also be on hand to entertain guests with his oral “history of brewing.”
The $65-per-person inclusive menu includes:
- Asparagus Sopressata Salami Quiche paired with Brockton IPA
- Blue Cheese Pear Crostini paired with Lions Winter Ale
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin Medallion paired with Kitsilano Maple Cream Ale
- Braised Beef Sliders paired with Limited Edition Irish Red
- Orange Vanilla Cheesecake paired with Imperial IPA
The Granville Island Brewmasters Dinner at Seasons in the Park happens Tuesday, March 6. Tickets are available from Granville Island Brewery’s retail store (1441 Cartwright St.) or from Seasons in the Park Event Coordinator Rita Holmberg (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).