Hometown hero Michael’s Bublé’s Holiday special aired last night on NBC, and it was shot right here in Vancouver this year. While he was here, we were able to get some fantastic footage to share with you, as he shot various scenes in and around his home town. In honor of Michael’s recent visit, we are posting the video so you too can enjoy the laughs from behind the scenes, and the perspective from behind the camera as Michael celebrates his home city, province and country.
Michael Bublé – “Home For The Holidays” Behind The Scenes
Michael was also kind enough to share with us his Top Five Things to Do when he comes home to Vancouver. In his own words:
- Stay home and RELAX. I rarely get to do this, but when I arrive, and breathe in the fresh Vancouver air, I know I am home and rest cannot be far behind..
- Go to a hockey game. The Vancouver Giants, or the Vancouver Canucks…always great to root for my team on home turf.
- Grocery shopping at the public market on Granville Island.
- Hit the Children’s Festival with my nieces and nephews.
- Sleigh Rides at Grouse Mountain with my wife Luisana. Just a quick drive from downtown and you’re in a winter wonderland!
Just in time for the holidays, you can Enter to Win your own signed Michael Bublé’s Christmas CD! Just post a comment below before noon on Friday, December 14, and you are automatically eligible to win one of 5 available prize CDs. Winners will be notified by email. Good Luck!