Soccer Kicks This Weekend at BC Sports Hall of Fame
Spring Break is officially over, but kids still have one more fun event to look forward to this month: Soccer Kicks at the BC Sports Hall of Fame Museum.
Soccer Kicks celebrates the the end of soccer season with a kids’ event that’s all about soccer—and kids wearing a soccer jersey get free admission! Kids who bring their team soccer photo or an individual soccer photo also get to see their picture hung on the BC Sports Hall of Fame’s Future Hall of Famer wall for the month of April.
Plus there’s loads of stuff for the kids to do (all indoors, so the rain won’t matter):
During Soccer Kicks, kids can:
- Complete a Super Soccer Scavenger Hunt
- Test their skills in the virtual soccer shootout
- Meet the Whitecaps FC mascot Spike 1pm – 2:30pm Saturday Sunday
- Take a photo with the 1979 NASL soccer bowl trophy
- Visit the NEW Hall of Champions
- Break a sweat in the indoor Participation Zone, where kids can climb the wall, run the track, kick the ball and slap the puck
On Saturday, March 31, visitors also get to “meet and greet” two soccer legends: Andrea Neil Whitecaps FC’s Carl Valentine, at 12:30pm – 1:30pm.
Soccer Kicks at the BC Hall of Fame Museum runs this weekend, March 31 – April 1.
Article source: http://www.insidevancouver.ca/2012/03/31/soccer-kicks-this-weekend-at-bc-sports-hall-of-fame/