Two high profile health and wellness events will be in Vancouver the weekend of October 27-28. Here is your preview!
Vancouver Health Show (Oct 27-28)
The annual Vancouver Health Show provides today’s intelligent consumers with the platform to investigate and inform themselves on today’s healthy choices for their family, pets, self and home. With over 100 exhibitors, you will see a wide variety of booths that are current with today’s trends and include up to date products, information, and services.
This year’s event will feature:
- Keynote speaker, Michael Losier, on the ‘Laws of Attraction’ and ‘The Emotion Code’
- A talk on the ten evidence-based health benefits of marijuana* with ‘The Little Book of Cannabis’ author, Amanda Siebert
- Food talks with bestselling author and nutritionist, Julie Daniluk
- The opportunity to explore GMO vs. Non-GMO products, vegan lifestyle, gluten-free products, fitness, weight loss, pain relief, heart eye health, cholesterol, raw diets, plant-based diets and more!
Whatever you are curious about, this event will give you some great inspiration and information on how to safely amp up your health and wellness!
- When: October 27-28
- Where: Vancouver Convention Centre East (999 Canada Place)
- Half-price admission is available to those who show they travelled green to the show!
- More info and tickets can be found here.
*Click here for the official information on cannabis now being legal in Canada, and what that means for locals and visitors.
In Goop Health (Oct 27-28)
Admittedly the more high-profile and of the two events, In Goop Health’s October 27 event at the Stanley Park Pavilion sold out in a snap. (If you managed to purchase a ticket, you were speedy!) Because of this, the event organizers added a second day of wellness classes and perks on October 28, most of which are free.
The second day of In Goop Health will feature:
- ‘Coming Out of the Shadows’ workshop with renowned psychotherapist, Barry Michels ($150)
- Free meditation classes with well-known teachers
- Free fitness classes with well-known instructors
- Fig facials in the Goop Health retail space
- Shop the Goop Health wellness and beauty picks (no ticket needed)
For more information and to get your tickets to Day 2, click here.
Share your wellness adventures in Vancouver with us by tagging us @inside_vancouver and #VeryVancouver on Instagram!