Whatever you’re doing this Halloween—whether you’re partying the night away at the Parade of Lost Souls Dance Party, heading to one of the Top 10 Vancouver Halloween Attractions, or just showing up to your at-work event—chances are you need a Halloween costume.
If you’re like me, and thus completely hopeless at do-it-yourself sewing and costume-making, you need props and clothes from a Vancouver Costume Shop. Use this list to find the best, most creative costume shops in town, but go early: I once waited until the last minute to find something at Party Bazaar and had to wait in a line that wrapped around the block!
Vancouver Halloween Costume Shops
- Party Bazaar, 1296 Station St., Vancouver 604-873-5241
- Vancouver Costume Merchant of Dream, 2137 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, 604-568-7315
- Just Imagine, 3060 W Broadway at the Kids Market on Granville Island, Vancouver, 604-222-3523
- Dressew Supply, 337 Hastings St W, Vancouver, 604-682-6196
- More Madness Costumes, 3350 Fraser St., Vancouver, 604-734-8865
- The Costume Shoppe, 150-4255 Arbutus St., Vancouver, 604-733-3694
- Little Miss Vintage, 941 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, 604-255-3554
- Cherry Bomb, 841 Granville Street, Vancouver, 604-408-0301
- Boo La La (formerly Carol’s Costume Corner), 152 East 2nd Street, 2nd Floor, North Vancouver, 604-986-4880
Have more ideas for places to buy costumes and Halloween props in Vancouver? Please leave your suggestions in the comments!