Are you looking for something different to do this Halloween for a spooky date night or as a family with young children? VanDusen Glow in the Garden opens next week and tickets are selling fast!
VanDusen Glow in the Garden invites you to join them this Halloween for an adventure through a whimsical garden with curious twists and magical moments from the classic tale – Hänsel and Gretel. Follow the bread crumbs on a wondrous walk with zany lights and sounds, and illuminated pumpkin caricatures. Visitors of all ages will enjoy tasty treats, crafts and much more!
Due to popular demand, the event organizers have expanded the event area, extended the event period, and created three time slots each night to allow more visitors to experience this unique event.
Why should you go? I’ve got five reasons for you:
- This is the perfect date night!
- Kids and adults alike will love it.
- This even is just spooky enough to give everyone some Halloween spirit without causing any heart palpitations.
- New food vendors have been added.
- Assigned time slots make for fewer lineups and a no stress evening (aside from trying to save Hänsel and Gretel!)
Top Tip: It is highly recommended to purchase tickets online in advance to save, skip the line and secure your spot. (You want to do this!) There were many sellout nights last year and they expect the earlier time slots and weekend nights to sell out first. A limited number of tickets will be available at the gate each night, space permitting.
- Dates: Open daily from October 19-31
- Times: 4:30pm to 9pm (Daily)
- Location: VanDusen Botanical Garden (5251 Oak St)
Tickets are available in three time slots:
- 4:30pm to 6pm
- 6pm to 7:30pm
- 7:30pm to 9pm
Online Ticket Prices:
- Adult (19-64) $11.03 + gst + service fee = $12.50
- Senior (65+) $8.51 + gst + service fee = $10.50
- Youth (13-18) $8.51 + gst + service fee = $10.50
- Member (valid with member card) $8.51+ gst + service fee = $10.50
- Child (3-12) $6.51 + gst + service fee = $8.50
- 2 and under are free
Share your #VanDusenGlow adventures with us by tagging us @inside_vancouver and #VeryVancouver on Instagram!